Priming Tip for Wall Corners and Ceiling Joints
Prime wall corners and ceiling edges, and easily add your finish coat
Great time-saving priming tip for the corners of your walls, ceiling joints, and baseboards to reduce the amount of work you'd do painting with a brush.
When you want to go from deep, dark, or vivid colors on your interior walls to lighter colors, avoid extra work by doing this simple procedure:
* Clean all the corners with a dust rag, and the tops of the baseboards with a clean wet rag.
* Use a spray can of oil-based stainblocker (Kilz Original oil-base, or similar)
* Lightly spray in desired areas (such as pictured)
* Let dry
* Paint corners using new (or original) wall paint
* Repaint ceiling if needed, or touch-up, using original ceiling paint
Wear a mask (or resperator) over your face at all times, as the fumes from the spray can be somewhat overpowering. Always ventilate the area really well by opening up windows, and running a fan (or two), if possible.
TOP of Priming Tip
RETURN to Painting Tips
HOME to HousePainting Guru